On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
Mass for our Parish Feast Day, the Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary, will take place at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 22nd.
Weekend Mass - Saturday Vigil, 5 p.m.
Sunday 7:30, 9, 11:30 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Weekday Liturgy - 9 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Rosary at 8:30 a.m.
Do you have questions about life? Click here!
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment).
Sunday the office is open from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500.
2017 Fall Semester Parking at MQP for Skyline Students
Applications, from registered MQP parishioners, for Skyline students who wish to park in the Mary, Queen of Peace Parking lot will be accepted starting August 21, 2017. Parishioners will be able to park in the lot beginning the first day of School. For non-parishioners, registration will open up on Wednesday, September 13th at 7:30 a.m. on a first come first served basis. Parking is limited. Active MQP Parishioners have priority. The parking application may be found through the link below or in the parish office. Please call the parish office 425-391-1178 with any questions.
Save The Date:
SUMMERFEST 2017, AUGUST 20th
3pm - 8pm
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Father Fidelis Umukoro, Weekend Assistant
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Jennie Caldwell, Children & Family Evangelization
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Kelsie Mattingly, Edge Youth Minister (MIddle School)
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Roberto Perez, Administrative Assistant/Children & Family
- Marissa Schulz, Administrative Assistant/Anchor and Edge
- Lindsay Meyer, Administrative Assistant/Joyful Discovery Preschool
- Lee Hansen, Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
Click here to check out “Faith Stories”, a collection of video interviews with several of MQP parishioners who describe their faith journeys in The Catholic Church. More videos to come over the next several weeks:
Homilies - Recorded
Click here to listen to recorded homilies from MQP.
Homilies - Written Text
Click here to view available homilies.
What I like most about Mary, Queen of Peace .....
2017 Annual Catholic Appeal Donations can be made HERE!
Immigration and Refugee Resources
- Know Your Rights guide from CLINIC, which can be downloaded in English or Spanish
- Know Your Rights videos, steps to protect yourself, and advocacy options from Justice for Immigrants (JFI)
- Family Preparedness Plan [English] or Family Preparedness Plan [Spanish]
- Template for developing an Emergency Plan [Spanish] from the Intercommunity Peace and Justice Center (IPJC)
- Cards to assert rights from IPJC
- Ideas for parish groups from St. James Immigrant Assistance
All of this and more is also available on the Seattle Archdiocese immigrant & refugee web page: www.seattlearchdiocese.org/irm