On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
Weekend Mass - Saturday Vigil, 5 p.m.
Sunday 7:30, 9, 11:30 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Weekday Liturgy - 9 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Rosary at 8:30 a.m.
Mass will also be offered at 9 a.m. on Tuesdays during Lent
Morning Prayer Liturgy of Hours - Monday at 10 a.m.
Ash Wednesday - Wednesday, February 10th
Mass with Distribution of Ashes - 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Service of the Word of God with Distribution of Ashes - Noon
Stations of the Cross - Fridays - 4 p.m. in the Chapel (with video), 6 p.m. in the Church (traditional)
Fish Fry Fridays - February 12 and March 4 & 18 at 5:30 p.m.
Parish Reconciliation Services - Wednesday, March 9th, 12 noon and 7 p.m.
HOLY WEEK AND EASTER DAY SCHEDULE
Thursday March 24, Mass of the Lord's Supper, 7 p.m.
Friday March 25, traditional Stations will take place at 3 p.m. followed by the beginning of the Divine Mercy Novena and Stations of the Cross en Espanola at 4:30 p.m.
Saturday March 26, Easter Vigil, 8:30 p.m.
Easter Mass - Sunday, March 26, Masses at 7:30, 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. (NO 5 p.m. Mass)
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment).
Sunday the office is open from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500.
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Mimi O'Sullivan, Children & Family Ministry
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Sofia Lopez, Edge Youth Minster
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Debra Waldrop, Administrative Assistant/Sacramental Records
- Lee Hansen, Administrative Assistant
- Jeannette Borges, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Marissa Schulz, Anchor/Edge Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
Homilies - Recorded
Click here to listen to recorded homilies from MQP.
Homilies - Written Text
Click here to view available homilies.
What I like most about Mary, Queen of Peace .....
Tent City 4
Mary, Queen of Peace welcomes Tent City 4 .
Giving options are now available. Donate to MQP or St Vincent de Paul by visiting the online giving site.
Visit Online Giving
Click here to learn more about Alpha.
The next Alpha session begins April 14th.