On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment), 9 a.m. - 11:25 a.m. on Sunday
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500
Sunday 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am, & 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am
Thursday 9:00 am
Friday 9:00 am
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Mimi O'Sullivan, Children & Family Ministry
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Sofia Lopez, Edge Youth Minster
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Debra Waldrop, Administrative Assistant/Sacramental Records
- Jeannette Borges, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Kris Broenneke, Anchor/Edge Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Feast of the Assumption Homily
Readings for the Week of August 30, 2015
- Sunday: Dt 4:1-2, 6-8 / Jas 1:17-18, 21b-22, 27 / Mk 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23
- Monday: 1 Thes 4:13-18 / Lk 4:16-30
- Tuesday: 1 Thes 5:1-6, 9-11 / Lk 4:31-37
- Wednesday: Col 1:1-8 / Lk 4:38-44
- Thursday: Col 1:9-14 / Lk 5:1-11
- Friday: Col 1:15-20 / Lk 5:33-39
- Saturday: Col 1:21-23 / Lk 6:1-5
- Next Sunday: Is 35:4-7a / Jas 2:1-5 / Mk 7:31-37
Parish Dinner and Auction, Saturday, October 17th.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Skyline Student Parking - Fall 2015
We are now taking applications from registered Mary, Queen of Peace members.
Open registration for all others will begin at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 9th.
Giving options are now available. Donate to MQP or St Vincent de Paul by visiting the online giving site.
Visit Online Giving
World Youth Day 2016
Pilgrimage to Poland for World Youth Day
with Pope Francis
-- July 24 to August 4, 2016
Click here for more information.
Click here for a PowerPoint description of the trip.
Click here for a registration brochure.