On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
Weekend Mass - Saturday Vigil, 5 p.m.
Sunday 7:30, 9, 11:30 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Weekday Liturgy - 9 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Rosary at 8:30 a.m.
During Lent Mass will also be celebrated on Tuesday morning at 9 a.m.
Ash Wednesday - March 1st
Mass with distribution of ashes - 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Service of the Word with distribution of ashes - Noon
Do you have questions about life? Click here!
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment).
Sunday the office is open from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500.
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Father Fidelis Umukoro, Weekend Assistant
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Mimi O'Sullivan, Children & Family Ministry
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Sofia Lopez, Edge Youth Minster
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Debra Waldrop, Administrative Assistant/Sacramental Records
- Roberto Perez, Administrative Assistant/Children & Family
- Marissa Schulz, Administrative Assistant/Anchor and Edge
- Lindsay Meyer, Administrative Assistant/Joyful Discovery Preschool
- Lee Hansen, Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
Click here to check out “Faith Stories”, a collection of video interviews with several of MQP parishioners who describe their faith journeys in The Catholic Church. More videos to come over the next several weeks:
Homilies - Recorded
Click here to listen to recorded homilies from MQP.
Homilies - Written Text
Click here to view available homilies.
What I like most about Mary, Queen of Peace .....
Giving options are now available. Donate to MQP or St Vincent de Paul by visiting the online giving site.
Visit Online Giving