On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
Weekend Mass - Saturday Vigil, 5 p.m.
Sunday 7:30, 9, 11:30 a.m. & 5 p.m.
Weekday Liturgy - 9 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Rosary at 8:30 a.m.
Do you have questions about life? Click here!
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment).
Sunday the office is open from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500.
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Father Fidelis Umukoro, Weekend Assistant
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Mimi O'Sullivan, Children & Family Ministry
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Sofia Lopez, Edge Youth Minster
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Debra Waldrop, Administrative Assistant/Sacramental Records
- Lee Hansen, Administrative Assistant
- Jeannette Borges, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Marissa Schulz, Anchor/Edge Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Click here to check out “Faith Stories”, a collection of video interviews with several of MQP parishioners who describe their faith journeys in The Catholic Church. More videos to come over the next several weeks:
Homilies - Recorded
Click here to listen to recorded homilies from MQP.
Homilies - Written Text
Click here to view available homilies.
What I like most about Mary, Queen of Peace .....
MQP Pictorial Directory
To be included in the new Mary, Queen of Peace Pictorial Directory, click here to schedule a portrait session.
Volunteers are needed to help check people in for their portrait appointments. Please contact Irene, firstname.lastname@example.org and Stephanie, email@example.com if you are interested in helping.
Part Time Administrative Assistant Position Available
Mary, Queen of Peace in Sammamish, WA seeks a PT Administrative Assistant. Admin/office exp; excellent communication and org. skills. Experience with PDS Software and Spanish Helpful. Contact Rich Shively at (425) 391-1178 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Position closes when filled.
Read more: http://www.catholicjobs.com/job/5576124863#ixzz4FoecPhoC
Skyline Student Parking
We are currently taking applications, from registered MQP parishioners, for Skyline students who wish to park in the Mary, Queen of Peace Parking lot. You will be able to park in the lot beginning the first day of school. Click here for an application, or pick up a copy in the parish office. Please call the parish office 391-1178 with any questions.
Any remaining spots will be made available to non-parishioners on Wednesday, 9/7 starting at 7:30 a.m.
Giving options are now available. Donate to MQP or St Vincent de Paul by visiting the online giving site.
Visit Online Giving