On behalf of the staff and parishioners of Mary, Queen of Peace, welcome! Although we are a large faith community, we strive to always cherish and value the gifts of each parishioner. We invite you to find a place in our parish that nurtures and serves you in your faith development.
We, the Parish of Mary, Queen of Peace are a faith community, following the teachings of Jesus Christ, in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We gather together, welcoming in spirit, united in our diversity, committed to peace through justice, as witness to our faith. We seek to be the family of God, by our active participation in stewardship through worship, education, service and social activities. Our lives will bear witness to our faith.
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HEALING
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment).
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturday 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. in the Chapel or by appointment.
Anointing of the Sick: Call the parish office at (425) 391-1178, if you are ill, need a home visit, or would like to celebrate this sacrament.
For an After Hours emergency that requires the ministry of a priest... you may also call the Eastside Catholic Pastoral Care Ministry at (206) 748-1500
Sunday 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am, & 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am
Thursday 9:00 am
Friday 9:00 am
- Reverend Kevin Duggan, Pastor
- Deacon Jack Luz, Deacon
- Rich Shively, Parish Administrator
- Zoltan Abraham, Adult Education Ministry
- Mimi O'Sullivan, Children & Family Ministry
- Chelsea Madura, Anchor Youth Minster
- Chelsea Madura, Confirmation
- Sofia Lopez, Edge Youth Minster
- Laura Senenko, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Jen Belding, Joyful Discovery Preschool Director
- Kathi Rowley, Stewardship
- David Yackley, Liturgical Music Director
- Michael Marchione, Liturgy/Pastoral Care
- Karen Hauser, Administrative Assistant
- Barbi Boos, Administrative Assistant
- Patrice Cox, Administrative Assistant/Parishioner Records
- Debra Waldrop, Administrative Assistant/Sacramental Records
- Jeannette Borges, Faith Formation Administrative Assistant
- Kris Broenneke, Anchor/Edge Administrative Assistant
- Linda Liaw, Bookkeeper
- George Christman, Facility Maintenance
- Administrative Assistants, Bulletin Announcements
- Reserve Room, To reserve a room
- RSVP Event, To RSVP for an event
Homilies - Recorded
Click here to listen to recorded homilies from MQP.
Homilies - Written Text
Click here to view available homilies.
Parish Dinner and Auction
Date: Saturday, October 17th.
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Where: Mary, Queen of Peace Social Hall, 1121 228th Ave SE
Click here to purchase tickets.
Tickets may also be purchased after Masses and in the Parish Office
Cost: $50.00 per person
Giving options are now available. Donate to MQP or St Vincent de Paul by visiting the online giving site.
Visit Online Giving
What I like most about Mary, Queen of Peace .....
World Youth Day 2016
Pilgrimage to Poland for World Youth Day
with Pope Francis
-- July 24 to August 4, 2016
Click here for more information.
Click here for a PowerPoint description of the trip.
Click here for a registration brochure.