MQP for Me
Belonging Deepens Our Believing
What is MQP for ME?
MQP for ME is our parish's effort directed toward "Growing Church Engagement".
Engagement is different from involvement. Involvement is what you do at your church. Engagement is how you feel about your church. It's about belonging and making a difference, and as a result, growing in Christ.
In the spring of 2011 Mary, Queen of Peace Parish partnered with Gallup to more effectively fulfill the parish’s mission. Your participation in Gallup’s ME25 (Member Engagement) survey was an important part of this process. The information you shared helped provide valuable insight into the life of our community and will assist with our parish goals planning.
Engagement at MQP
The Twelve Keys to Engagement
- As a member of my parish, I know what is expected of me.
- In my parish, my spiritual needs are met.
- In my parish, I regularly have the opportunity to do what I do best.
- In the last month, I have received recognition or praise from someone in my parish.
- Promote, encourage and provide opportunities for parishioners to build and celebrate the bonds of community and fellowship at Mary, Queen of Peace.
- There is someone in my parish who encourages my spiritual development.
- As a member of my parish, my opinions seem to count.
- The mission or purpose of my parish makes me feel my participation is important.
- The other members of my parish are committed to spiritual growth.
- Aside from family members, I have a best friend in my parish.
- In the last sixth months, someone in my parish has talked to me about the progress of my spiritual growth.
- In my parish, I have opportunities to learn and grow.
Copyright 2001 The Gallup Organization, Washington, DC. All rights reserved